Getting close with Raspberry…
So fruity, delicate and beautiful!
*** *** *** *** ***
Some quick facts:
– Raspberries can be either red, purple, gold or black in color. The Golden ones are sweeter than the other varieties.
– The difference between raspberries and blackberries is that raspberries have a hollow core in the middle while blackberries do not.
– There are over 200 species of raspberries.
– have no fat, saturated fat, sodium or cholesterol.
– are high in fiber, vitamin C, potassium and folate.
– low in calories.
– can help lower high blood pressure.
– have an anti-inflammatory property that may help to reduce inflammation of the joints.